eatsleepandbreathe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ES&B Store

2 YEAR!Stars Hollow XMAS Cards Exchange!!!

Go down

2 YEAR!Stars Hollow XMAS Cards Exchange!!! Empty 2 YEAR!Stars Hollow XMAS Cards Exchange!!!

Post  Admin Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:14 pm

Hello people of Stars Hollow!!!

Last Year was great!!

This year can be AMAZING!!!!

We start a new Christmas Mailing List where members would email me their address which would then be added to a mailing list. When the list is complete I will email it to those who participated. You then will send out Christmas cards to those on the list.

This can be very fun and we hope all members of Stars Hollow join in.

Please email me your name and mailing address to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
with Subject, Stars Hollow Christmas Card List. In the email PLEASE set the address up they way it would be written in your country so I can write it correctly on the list.

Hug's N Kisses
Alexandra
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://eatsleepandbreathe.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

2 YEAR!Stars Hollow XMAS Cards Exchange!!! Empty Re: 2 YEAR!Stars Hollow XMAS Cards Exchange!!!

Post  Admin Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:15 pm

Admin wrote:You must write clearly your first and last name and your address including a postcode.It is optional to write on the back of mail your own name and address unless sending mail by registered or overseas. If sending mail overseas you must also write the country.

You will send me your address through email
and i will send you mine.
If you are not sure about how to write your address
look your bills envelops.

for example

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://eatsleepandbreathe.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down